Want to work at Moda?
Current Job Openings:
At Moda Fabrics + Supplies, we count on our Customer Service Department to interact professionally with our valued customers when they have questions or concerns. We’re looking for a highly skilled Customer Service Representative to join our team and handle inbound and outbound phone calls, email requests, and face-to-face interactions using a friendly, helpful approach. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can think on their feet and resolve any issues with a customer-first business mentality. Optimally, this person should also have experience in the quilting industry. The most successful Customer Service Representative will have the communication and interpersonal skills needed to provide support, answer questions, and resolve issues in an efficient manner. Serving as the voice and face of our company, the representative will be integral in reinforcing our reputation for exceptional Customer Service.
- Effectively and professionally handle inbound and outbound calls and emails with knowledge and efficiency
- Identify and address customer needs, with a goal of total satisfaction
- Provide expert answers to questions about products, pricing, and availability while presenting the value of our product to customers
- Follow company guidelines and procedures with minimal supervision
- Build expert, dynamic knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Problem solve with available resources to satisfy customer inquiries
- Engage with customers in an inviting, friendly, and professional manner to deliver exceptional experiences and nurture lasting relationships
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to customer inquiries regarding orders, status, complaints, returns and general questions
- Work in conjunction with our Sales Force to provide the best service in the industry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Successful experience in a corporate environment
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation
- Ability to solve problems, alleviate conflicts, and escalate tactfully
- Ability to multitask, manage time, and prioritize
- Ability to work individually and as a team member
- Basic computer skills
- Experience in Customer Service role
- Proven track record of longevity at a job
- Phone etiquette
- Knowledge of the quilting/sewing/craft industry
Please send resume to [email protected].